The MIDMAR Nonprofit Kft hereby states that it respects the privacy right and does not collect any data obtained through the registration of users which could be personal data allowing the identification of users.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other WWW sites which are owned and run by the members of Miskolc és Térsége Turisztikai Egyesület (local tourist services). Users should be aware of the fact that the MIDMAR is not responsible for the accuracy, content or accessibility of information accessed by links found on the website www.hellomiskolc.hu. Including such links on the website www.hellomiskolc.hu does not mean that the MIDMAR bears responsibility for the content of the targeted website.
Purposes for which we use Information about our Users
We collect information about our users for a variety of purposes. These include:
- where you supply information to us in order that we deliver a required service e.g. newsletters relevant to you and your interests, information will be processed by us to supply the information and material which we promise. Your information is held at MIDMAR Nonprofit Kft
- so we can communicate with you in response to a specific action performed by you on this site or one of our affiliate sites, e.g. when you book a hotel, buy a ticket, reserve a table, leave a review, enter a competition, redeem a special offer.
- so we can inform you of new competitions, special offers, relevant products and services which may be of interest
- so we can send you news items which are relevant to your interests
- to help us improve and personalise our services
Passing on information about you
We will not pass on any information provided by you to any third parties unless you specifically consent. We may however disclose aggregate – but not individual – statistics to potential partners and advertisers, such as the number of users we have, their location, etc. If you give your consent, third parties may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
We use the IP addresses of our users for surveys and the management of our website, to diagnose problems connected with the work of our server, and for the analysis of security breaches. Furthermore, the IP address is used for the identification and collection of demographic data on people visiting the site (e.g. information about the region from which the access is made). Information is not connected with the personal data of e-mail-list subscribers or any other services provided by the website www.hellomsikolc.hu in any way.
On the basis of the information obtained, general summary statistical reports are prepared in special cases and they are not disclosed to any third parties. They usually include information concerning the number of visits to the website. These reports do not contain any data allowing the identification of particular users of www.hellomiskolc.hu.
Third party functions
YouTube - powers the videos on our site
Google - we use their maps and translation tool
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by: Google+, Twitter and Facebook
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Users who have any questions concerning this privacy protection declaration, the practices used on this website or methods of contact are requested to send their comments to the address email@example.com