Miskolc Pass - Smart and Green Solution
When purchasing online, customers receive a digital card in pdf format which they can download to their smart devices.
Using a digital card instead of the plastic one is a truly environmentally-friendly solution.
The GUIDE@HAND application family consists of multilingual applications running on smart phones and tablets whose most relevant services are as follows:
• availability on the most widely used mobile platforms (iOS and Android),
• the contents and information provided by the system can be downloaded in advance, therefore, the visitors do not need Internet connection,
• recommending news, events and public information,
• displaying useful places (e.g. restaurants, local service providers, pharmacies etc.) on the map,
• usage of offline or online interactive maps and GPS (outdoors),
• multilingual, thematic guided audio walks in a city or in the nature,
• possibility of standalone discovery of attractions,
• interactive presentation of sights by using panorama pictures,
• offline tour guide using thematic databases (walking, cycling, etc.),
• sharing experiences on mobiles and presenting them on the Web.